Five reasons NOT to be concerned about the new rule requiring Apprentices to spend 20% of their hours on off-the-job training:
- * The effectiveness of Smart Training's monthly study days to maximise impact
- * Workbook tasks have been designed to be completed as off-the-job training
- * They include tasks staff need to do and count if they generate evidence
- * Research and writing tasks can be completed when it's appropriate for learners to be released
- * Job shadowing tasks can be carried out at quiet times to maximise learning and minimise disruption
So, not too much of a challenge after all!
To find out more about how we can help you get the most out of Apprenticeships call us today on 0203 700 4294 or email email@example.com